With its full-height glazed atrium and ‘port key’ façade, The Alex gives a light and airy arrival experience and stunning views across the dock from the five floors of Grade A office space.
At The Alex you’ll enjoy a prominent manned reception, a tram stop right outside your front door, secure car parking, easy access to the motorway network and the significant benefits of Peel L&P’s hands-on building management service.
With neighbours including BBC, Bupa, ITV, Coronation Street, M&S and many more you’ll be well connected with a community of supportive, inventive and like-minded businesses.
- Five-storey office building totalling 60,848 sq ft (5,653 sq m)
- Light and bright office space
- Landscaped site with paved piazza to promenade on the water’s edge
- Prominent, glazed, double-height entrance
- Full-height glazed atrium
- 3 high-speed Otis passenger lifts
- Panoramic views
- Flexibility to provide an open plan or cellular layout
- Full access raised floors with integral floor boxes
- Four pipe fan coil comfort heating / cooling system
- Suspended ceilings with Category 2 lighting
- Male, female and disabled WCs and showers on each floor
- 24 hour on-site security
- Comprehensive building management system
- Excellent fibre-optic connectivity
- Solar reflective double-glazing
3,250 sq ft – 9,130 sq ft